Monday, November 01, 2010

Paper + Type + Ramen

I've had "Keep On Moving, Tokyo Japan Nov '09" pinned to my inspiration board ever since our trip to Japan last year but hadn't got round to doing anything with it till now. I started out sketching some type treatments for another sewn piece based on this line, but along the way its switched from being sewn into something made out of paper.
The words are just a reminder for me to keep creating and making things. Tokyo is such a vibrant place, there's a constant flow of movement and there's so much stuff to soak in. I came back really inspired and this poster is just a quiet reminder to keep creating.



2 comments:

Peter Fong said...

Wow this looks amazing. Inspiring stuff! I just found your blog and must say I'm really liking it! :)

peterpatterpeter.blogspot.com

Isabel Marques said...

amazing!